RTL 0.00% 2.2¢ rtl corporation limited

Snouty,I knew you would respond with crap, you are like a dog...

1. 103 Posts.
    Snouty,I knew you would respond with crap, you are like a dog with distemper.
    Based on my prediction I shouted ETA a coffee on Friday and the ALJ ref is 2005) 23 C&SLJ 538.

Directors' duties and corporate governance
    Editors: Geof Stapledon and Jon Webster, pages 538 -542.

ETA lodged Legal Practitioners complaints 10-11-2005.
    What amazing stuff is in those Affidavits and supporting docs, wish I had a copy to post.

New evidence in three new actions, 2 Federal and 1 Supreme.

Meetings with DPP coming weeks.

Lodgement of new evidence ACCC.

Needlesleeve in production Poland (a EU country under EU Law)

Invetsigators already in place Medica Hall 5 C 11. That according to ETA is the Ritract stand.

Guy running it Rudolf !!!!!!! ex CIA. He aparently also invested money in this project. Snouty, Ask Whisson if he knows him ?

That is the latest. I see these guys point. They invested heavily in the Whisson project as convassed by Whisson. The minutes of incorporation of ETA clearly set forth what their investment was for, so they say they will not go away.

I like Sims in particular and have offered my support. He says he does not need support as Perth is a nothing and run by old boys club. He says ETA will challenge the issue in the States and Europe and they are entering the market backed against the patent applications.

Also he said something about the first 2 patents were joined to the last patent in consolidation. Can you enlighten me Snouty what he could mean. I do not understand Patents.

They also say High Court not be in December. Sorry I was incorrect in saying December.

Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.