NVA 2.70% 19.0¢ nova minerals limited

Completely agree with your sentiment. NVA may have now arrived...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Completely agree with your sentiment. NVA may have now arrived at a Snow Lake junction but it's the path forward or the decisiveness required where we might disagree. For me looking at what has transpired over the last 18 months I can't see how long term either LITM or NVA will be best served by us jumping back into the management of Snow Lake.

Even just a cursory glance at the nominees raises some potential red flags. Taking Shapiro as one example. Management may consider him to be a great guy but is he not looking a bit overstretched with directorships at ASRA, Summit and LLI? If NVA aren't going to sell down LITM in March when out of escrow do we really want to be backing a director with so much on their plate already?

If NVA see Snow Lake as such a disappointing episode for them I can't understand why they think they'd be so much better at running it. Sell out, put the money into its own projects and let Snow Lake be its own company. Pride comes before a fall and all that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.8¢ $63.16K 346.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7633 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 93561 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.