NVA 0.00% 29.5¢ nova minerals limited

Snowlake Resources, page-75

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    There’s an interesting comparison to the snow lake spin off atm with mtc. They have a gold project which is their main game (which may or may not have legs due to some sr issues around open cut mining in Slovakia) and are spinning out their Canadian lithium assets in the next month or so. The cancet lithium asset is potentially pretty good - prob higher grade and likely to be a larger surface resource than snow lake but in quebec and hasn’t had any drilling for a couple of years due to the lithium downturn. the boost to the mtc shareprice since they announced the spin out has been pretty significant (though there is some news flow with the gold project that is prob contributing). They’ve also done a royalty deal to raise some cash which the new lithium company management will have to wear.

im a long term mtc shareholder but please don’t mistake this for a cross-promote. I wouldn’t wish the mtc management on anyone (or their illustrious technical advisor who presided over the clusterf*ck that was a40). I’ll be out of mtc once the lithium assets are spun out, (that’s what I bought in for originally, I’ll prob keep them as I believe it’s a fresh management team). Just an interesting one to watch for an indicator of what might happen in a hot lithium market (seen the share price of ltr lately?)…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 31.5¢ 28.5¢ $18.29K 61.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 646 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 83046 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
29.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
31.0¢ 31.0¢ 29.5¢ 4066
Last updated 15.22pm 26/04/2024 ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.