APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Thanks, Seik and Tewks, As usual you have given an answer which...

1. 128 Posts.
    Thanks, Seik and Tewks,
    As usual you have given an answer which is understandable to the layman. So my "feeling" is essentially correct. BHP will pick the best and and put together a complete system which suits their needs best.
    I think this is reflected in MT's lack of concern over funding as he possibly has MOU's in place and would not necessarly need to announce something like that until such time as an MOU became a contract.
    As far as the current SP goes, I am not concerned. The current climate will shake out the nervous nellies ,but there will always be some who have to sell.
    The majority of sales appear to be worth only $7,000, the sort of money needed for current expenses. There was one offer of 430k @0.073 that sat there for a week, then disappeared.
    I would still like a reply to my comment that APG expects a profit of $55 million within 2 years which would make an SP of about $0.80/share. FERGUSG am I correct? or am I undervaluing? Maybe MT's value of a $1/share is more correct.

APG the Force is with you.

In accordance with the TOU on this site ,this is my opinion,please do your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.