APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

snowstorm a competitor questionmark, page-9

1. 1,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    HI guys

My understanding is very similar to Seik's. IMO the fact that BHP had Snowstorm and an investment in APG's ERMS SR concurrent simply means that they were/are keeping their options open. It's in the feasibility study that options are compared and contrasted and the best one selected. And BHP has delayed the CS FS...

Options wide open...

It appears to me that you could use either ERMS SR or Snowstorm's output for input into Polar because APG has said it's syn rutile is suitable for metal production. Or as Seik points out an alternative is 'Austpac gets them to 98% Snowstorm makes it pure TiO2 and Metalysis converts it to metal'. However, as Tewks points out, it looks like the APG's ERMS SR process has value over the Snowstorm process.

Soooo BHP's preferred option has got to be - ERMS SR output as input to the Metalysis process. Nice and simple. Metalysis tests the ERMS SR output and gives it a tick, and guess who'll fall over themselves to fund the 60ktpa plant. In fact they probably have already fallen over themselves - when APG's results were announced!!

BHP can then position themselves to sneak up and overtake the rest of the world's syn rutile and Ti metal producers.

:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.