Snowy Scheme questioned ... Turnbul's back of envelope equivalent., page-99

1. 7,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    "...conservatives on a mission to burden Australia with their hateful minority views"

That slur reverberates and sounds like "hate-speech" from you, to me.

What have Sydney motorway costs got to do with electricity generation costs?
    Apples with Apples please, I wasn't born yesterday.
    If coal-fired generation wasn't penalised by royalties and by having to be stopped and started at short notice, under new State Regulation's, solely to accommodate heavily subsidised unreliable renewables which by Law must be utilised first, then coal fired plants like Hazelwood would remain a far cheaper option and especially more cheaper than this 'only an option at peak usage times' $multi-billion long term investment, which might, if and when it is completed, be viable at peak-load times assuming the Labor/Greens mob don't get into gov't and tear up any existing contracts and pay out several $billion for nix.

This anti-conservatism slather reminds me of the time you called for positive, not negative, Liberal party policies from posters, for discussion on HC, differing from those being driven by Turnbull's minority clique.

When I responded with two very topical, very commonsense, conservative policies you labelled one homophobic, and therefore me a homophobe by association, and you bluntly canned the other because in your opinion it was a racist policy and so I a racist for even suggesting it.

Oddly enough, recently, even your Leftist idol' Turnbull went on ABC TV stridently criticising your 'racism' view of that topic I tried to raise;
    ie. That aborigines don't need a special mention in the Constitution and/or a separate voice in gov't, or in effect a third house of parliament, because they're already covered by the Constitution as they are Australians.

I was staggered at your accusatory abuse at the time as neither policy I suggested is homophobic or racist and therefore your own 'hateful' views are decidedly biased and since then are becoming increasingly, more cynically, Hard Left.

So much for your imaginary 'sensible centre' claims.
    Your slanted hateful views are a light year away from the true 'sensible centre'; a phrase Tony Abbott championed.

Well you've really let the cat out of the bag and hoisted your colours to the mast now by declaring conservative views hateful.

Perhaps you should re-join the Labor Party and try to get those anti-Murdoch Laws, those dumped Conroy-Roxon-Gillard-Milne hate-speech laws passed in the Senate.

Now that was a genuine case of hateful, discriminatory views, if I ever saw one.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.