SNS 0.00% 2.9¢ sensen networks limited

SNS Discussion 2022

1. 1,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    According to Verified Market Research, the Global Artificial Intelligence Market size was valued at USD 51.08 Billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 641.30 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 36.1% from 2021 to 2028. If you do the math, that is a 12 fold increase in 2020’s projected market size WHICH, has in fact occurred (it has actually surpassed projected outcomes).

As the new year is upon us, I thought I would create a thread to discuss this sleeping giant, marked with the year 2022!!!

If you look at the last 2 months in regard to securing contracts and the sizeable amount of money that are associated with these contracts. You can smell something in the air.

SNS has has their services & product available, it is ready for use, it is proven to work. Many of their AI solutions would not be getting adopted by councils/organisations/business’ unless it had genuine value and was appropriate for the use cases it is being adopted for.

The last 5 contracts are equating to millions of $’s. I know it is over some number of years. HOWEVER. This shows momentum, it shows potential, it shows that there is some genuine value in SNS Networks. It more importantly shows interest in the companies services from various clients and companies.

If you don’t already know, the estimated value of the international AI market is ridiculously increasing by the day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 114889 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.