SNS 3.45% 2.8¢ sensen networks limited

Thanks for opening this thread.I agree that this is an Aussie...

1. 951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Thanks for opening this thread.

I agree that this is an Aussie tech sleeper in an enormous global market with rapid growth and they have a portfolio of products that is demonstrably globally competitive as seen through the contract announcements of recent weeks. The upside is enormous and they now have the physical sales team in place (and kicking goals) plus a bank balance to allow for continued investment in growth.

If nothing else, the announcements of the past week would dispel any notions that Sensen's product set is not market ready nor competitive. From here, it is about leverage - how they leverage a sale to, say Chicago, into a further 10 or 15 or 20 other cities in the US in 2022; how they leverage independent App developers to develop new Apps using their base technology in market areas we have not yet even considered, etc.

Like yourselves, happy to accumulate at these levels (have doubled my holdings via the recent rights issue via rights + placement in the sophisticated component). In the absence of any broker coverage, I am intending to do some financial analysis / modelling on SNS in the next few weeks and will share any insights that may bring for peer review and comment.

The beauty about AI is that it's potential reach (and hence potential for new lines of revenue) is limited only by imagination!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $21.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $1.563K 54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 101584 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 12924 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ 42222
Last updated 13.12pm 06/06/2024 ?
SNS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.