SNT 2.22% 4.4¢ syntara limited

I'm leaning more toward SNT 6302 as my HeadlinerEasily...

1. 12,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6234
    I'm leaning more toward SNT 6302 as my Headliner
    Easily understood and highly visual ,

Other than Accidental Scaring as below example

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6380/6380393-1a59cc90123eb5ead04418d744cb26ec.jpg

There is also a massive market for pure Cosmetic purposes from previously damaged acne scaring

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6380/6380410-2f73b80c3895ef933003409bd49159a1.jpg

“In (preclinical) models of scarring we found that topical application of SNT6302 reduces collagen deposition and cross-linking and improves scar appearance without reducing tissue strength. This is a unique way of modulating a critical stage in scar formation and maintenance and holds out great promise for the treatment of scars.”
    Dr Mark Fear UWA

“SNT-6302 leads directly to an unprecedented change to the scar composition that we have not seen with any other form of treatment.”
    Professor Fiona Wood Burns Service of Western Australia Director of the Burn Injury Research Unit University of Western Australia

But the first cab off the rank looks to be SNT -5505
    SNT-5505 Phase 2a trial (INTERIM results) Study status •

100% of target (24 pts) enrolled
    • 11 patients having completed 24 weeks of treatment Safety
    • SNT-5505 has been well tolerated with no serious treatment related adverse events reported
    • Majority of AEs were mild and not related to treatment
    • 5/ 10 evaluable patients* had improved bone marrow fibrosis scores of ≥1 grade-- 4 out of 5 fibrosis responders demonstrating stable/improved haematological parameters 3 out of 5 patients reporting symptomatic improvement
    • 4 had an improvement in symptom score of >20%
    • 7 had stable/improved hemoglobin (Hb) counts • 8 had stable/improved platelet counts; 3 of these 8 patients entered the study with Grade 4 (potentially life-threatening) thrombocytopenia
    • No spleen volume response (SVR35) was identified- Patients had a relatively smaller spleen size# at baseline - Majority of patients stopped JAKi treatment less than 1 month before commencing treatment

Everything seems to be on track and marching forward to success.. NZT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.