WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

so 0.01x range on its way?, page-4

1. 3,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 636
    Been a while since posted.... this reeks of the same garbage that went on in 2013 with all the one liner trolls bashing OBJ saying it was a dog and would be in VA within 6 months blah blah blah and things looked pretty dark & bleak!! .. OBJ are now in a better position than they were back then and i will just remind everyone what happened back then (see chart below)... not saying it will do this again but from memory there was a left field ann in that dark time that started the climb back from the depths.. as the negative noise increases i actually feel a bit more positive that things will start to improve just like 2013.. pretty dark right now but the light is just 1 left-field ann away..

i have held through thick and thin from 0.005c up and back.. even added at 6.5c on the way up and then some more a few days ago.. stupid ? possibly... risky? yes ! but that's the game..

if one were to have a punt on OBJ in my opinion right now is as close to the bottom as one could sniff.. i think once this tax washing is complete things will stabilise and a fair chance revenues will start growing from the next 2 quarters and onwards.. well thats the hope ...if not i'll cop it on the chin and not blame the BOD or anyone one else ! I will blame myself as i chose to hold! Laying blame is lame.. GLTA.. Its been a long haul.. could be still be a little while longer .. mabye

OBJ 2013.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.