I have discussed what might happen with a plethora of medical...

1. 14,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1347
    I have discussed what might happen with a plethora of medical and scientific individuals including many who are recognized on a global scale. The main tenet or assumption based on omicron is that the virus is slowly burning itself out with diminished potency, something that is not uncommon. I love how these folk state the double negative. But they were unanimous in their belief that the widespread outbreak of omicrom leading to vast infection rates would ultimately be beneficial to enhancing herd immunity. They notice that the severity of symptoms is far less than the Delta strain but they are somewhat worried about the lack of vaccination status of the 5 to 12 years olds in the community. I guess you can't have everything but the two in my household who have been affected have come through the other end. One without as much as a blimp to be honest but another who had 6 days of real sinus pressure with associated headache, lethargy and general malaise. Two of us had no issue whatsoever but we did take one for the team and slept in the doghouse, wore masks around the house and ate in different rooms. There you go. I am lucky to be able to talk with real life people at the front. Out of interest, people ask Why hasnt the state Government had enough covid nurses ready for this. Let me tell you that one hospital trained 108 nurses in covid procedure last year and guess how many graduated, or wanted to continue in the wards. Eight. Thanks God for their help.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.