AIM 0.00% 39.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

No retraction on that exploitation license comment PR?It brings...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    No retraction on that exploitation license comment PR?

It brings into question many of your...ahem...comments/rumours.

Are you expecting people to simply blythly accept what you say as you have done with the exploitation comment?

Im not going to get that post deleted because it illustrates exactly what I am saying about many of your comments.

Many here do not have the capability/balls to check these comments and Im beginning to think from the lack of a retraction you are expecting them to do the same with all other comments/rumuors.

Flory and Co have a cockiness about them,but yours is no better if you are not prepared to admit fault.

And your STILL trying to roll the board via HC???

I hope you have other avenues of corporate political manuervering because HC is a place of facelessness and many here wish to remian that way and invest on the facts that the market presents,not the rumours that are spread on this website.

One last thing to perhaps prompt a response is this ASIC notice on this posting page.

1.You are personally responsible for your postings (including any alterations you make to postings). Therefore, you should take care to ensure the authenticity and accuracy of the information in your postings. If they contain misleading or deceptive information about securities, ASIC and persons acting on such information may take action against you"

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 38.5¢ $24.68K 62.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35851 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 14255 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.