AIM 5.66% 75.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

so any ideas about the sp, page-12

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Where are you accessing that 19th March 2007 date from PR?

This is the OFFICIAL Perkoa exploitation license annmnt to the ASX.

http://www.aimresources.com.au/pdfs/asx_ann_perkoa_05feb07.pdf

The INDABA 2007 conference schedule is here for all to see.I believe the programs states 6 to 8 February.

http://www.iiconf.com/pebble.asp?relid=54776&dat_fld=File

The Perkoa License annment/5th February.

IF this is incorrect and you have documents showing this to be incorrect then Id be immediately emailing/posting them to ASIC/ASX.

I too want these points sorted whether it be to the detriment of Aim or not.

I am making no idle threats.I a simply pointing out that from where all UNINFORMED holders(such as myself)sit,the facts(that you present) surrounding the license do not line up according to annmnts.

As far as me posting hype is concerned I have regularly disclaimed what I post as interpretation of what may be happening IN THE LONGER TERM.I do not have access to source information that is close to the company that gives apparent week to week reports.Imo such information can lead to dangerous short term conclusions.If this company is being grossly mismanaged then the market will ultimately say so.If anyone makes losses as a result they only have the company and themselves for investing in the company to blame.The HC disclaimers state exaclty how postings should be made and that investment decisions should not be based on the info imparted from this website.

Call it hiding behind a website,call it what you will,but ultimately its only the authorities that can sort this.So I say yet again if you have documented info that refutes the Perkoa License dates as posted to the ASX then I implore you to send those to the appropriate authorities.

Your the one with the info PR not us!

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
-0.045(5.66%)
Mkt cap ! $156.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 82.0¢ 75.0¢ $113.4K 144.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1896 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 46310 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.