AIM 2.90% 33.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

so .... any thoughts on where to from here

1. 585 Posts.
    Interesting how the market reacted with relative apathy with the announcement of MF pulling the pin. I would have thought that some action would have followed this however I guess it was always on the cards that this would be how it happens.

I actually am feeling a bit more bullish about the company after this development. Yes he has walked away with a couple of million in stock however the main thing is that his hand is removed from the cookie jar. It is a good opportunity for the company to move forward now.

Of course there are a few major hang ups being the independant persons report which is so ridiculously overdue that investors possibly have some rather large reservations regarding the viability of Perkoa. The box cut and the financing all is a major issue at this stage. However the fortunes of this company could reverse on a sixpence if the management (ie: Bill) were to (1) clarify the status of Perkoa (2) clarify the direction of the company in terms of financial arrangements (3) not pursue any further dilution (4) provide some photos of the Perkoa operation so that the shareholders can see what the heck we are actually backing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $69.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 33.5¢ $107.7K 319.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11593 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 40283 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.