FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

So called manipulation, slow going, page-62

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Hi Invain and all,

Whilst I really hope that FAR do not CR again soon, I believe that they probably will.

Reason being that we have only just again seen any action at all in the share price. It has not moved consistently upwards since just prior to the last life sapping CR.

Personally, I would love to see FAR allow the long suffering share holders to have their share parcel appreciate on good news, rather than hiving all potential and further profits of to SI's (again).

Again, I realise that just as we finally look like getting some sustained upward movement, along will come the CR once again - along with all the SI cheerleaders - and into the shorting, stagnating, sideways trading environment we will again go - for months on end....until the next piece of good news is due....then Coda....share price rises, CR, stagnate.

At this pace, if we continue to hold, in 5 years time SNE will be in production and we will all still be holding our shares with the price at 8.9c - fully diluted with 25 billion shares on issue!!!

*&CK the CR's - let it ride FAR - just like we all have chosen to do!! For once forget about your mates on High St and think of the suckers who live on Main St!!

Cheers.

K
    Last edited by kempeman: 29/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.5¢ $100.5K 203.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90297 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 3676 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.