Thats what the post was meant to point out slick, I have seen a...

1. 13,252 Posts.
    Thats what the post was meant to point out slick, I have seen a few say I'm in cash and was just trying to point out the traps of cash and the negative impact. While even miles maybe right about his 6 to 12 months, it was meant to open up as a discussion not an ideology. There are always ifs in any investment but like always its good to see points of views to be put up and taken apart hoping we all can learn from it, and not just I am right you are wrong arguments. So even if no one takes any notice its still good to see what others are doing. As even though things seem bad now I believe and in the next 6 months a lot of money will be made and it could be the time to turn what we as investors have in wealth into a reasonable fortune. If you look back over time in any major downturn from property to shares to devolopment land even commercial property those that went out on a limb became a lot more wealthier than they thought possible. But my strategy might not be equitable to everyone good luck slick and good post.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.