FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

So Close, yet so FAR

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    I must say, what a turbulent week just past (SGH,BHP) and a little unexpected shellaking to our own, which was, or not for seen? Now some nervous cracks are starting to appear, and corruption has made it's way in.  At the end of the day, just three sentiments hold truce. Buy, hold or sell. With approximately only four to six weeks including testing till an SNE-2 outcome, a swift blink and we will be there, and the best part of our moment will be revealed. The future is near!!

The entitlement offer even after initially falling short, which is of no surprise. Eventuated showing great support from some of our biggest holders, and then some, resulting in no discount, but actually paying a premium. "Cheers" and what a confidence boost. The Farjoy camp even at "this SP is ridiculous" say's Tony, has a very conservative 30 million dollars invested.

The Lemmings are increasing their way into our forum, led by a new front man, a starchy oval tuber of all things. It looks like the male rooster , something Eye, has been sidelined for a while after Thursdays moderator intervention. Great results, and a fall off the Shelf into the bottomless Fan will settle these rodents.

A few weeks ago PJ declared to the Hus the gloves never come off. I always pictured PJ as a Sheldon Cooper type. Mathematician/science like individual. I say "settle down" to those that poke fun. Now we have an Ali/Einstein front man that should well and truly keep the trolls at bay. K=O squared.

JP continues his moral boost to an all time high, what a shame he had to knock off the bird,.... or was it PJ? Expectations are so high, a non tweet was remarkably more popular than a genuine tweet in the past. No more oily birds JP.

Mr controversy Aqua has still not tuned in too pump up the brigade. So close to destiny, the time must be near? Luckily we are fortunate enough to have Aqua aka Paully filling us in.

The word "Prognosed" has probably never had so much controversy involved, barely even a word. Take it as you will.
    No definition really defined.
    "to subject to or make a prognosis"

At the end of the day, you are sitting stable and riding this out, or your wearing your finest skirt, and deciding wether to join the Lemmings. I haven't ,and will not bother looking into the wardrobe. I have been elephant riding in Thailand in the past, a little sedate I must say, but I have heard the ones in Africa ride like a bucking bull.

News Flash- This is why Rolling has been quiet for quite some time.

GLTA
    Lift our spirits Aqua(Paully). The time is now!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.