FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

Hopefully we don't hear anything about financials until after...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hopefully we don't hear anything about financials until after SNE... With good news (confirmation of recoverable oil at FAN-1, further oil at SNE) we should see the SP where we want it, into the 20's or even 30's. This would allow a cap raising at a favourable price to pay back costs and possibly further appraisals. Otherwise we could see back costs worked into any buyout deal with the JV partners.
    I'm sure Cath is across this and confident she'll get good outcomes in this success scenario, just look where she's got us to so FAR.
    Furthermore I don't think we'll see a Kenya farm out until Senegal has been resolved. Again it could be worked into a deal with current JV partners, or if we get paid out for our share of Senegal we'd be sitting on a cash pile and able to farm down much less of a highly prospective L6.
    Another option is a full TO in which case it all becomes irrelevant and we're laughing all the way to the bank.
    This is all speculation and IMO.. I'm confident and very hopeful of further success. GLTA. Comment welcome...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.