CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

so far

1. 38 Posts.
    good evening
    Cuzo I was wondering did you get a chance to read that note I sent you the other night re: dmr on the 77 page spread. Mate i am really worried about you after watching underbelly tonight and seen what happen to the furniture salesman you might uncover something!

Cuz I thought of something today have our mates been involved in something very similar to this while been involved in other good companies ie dud projects etc and what were their press releases like as informative as cmr's the reason it may prove a point. I donot want to reveal to much but put 2 and 2 together and I amsure you will get an answer.

2ndly our mate from the isle of man why was he hired, surely a high flyer from a major resource company if he was so good why did they not keep him, was it to do with Costs and projects and that was the reason he was given the flick. note 1 to 2 years after the event this company went belly up after been around since 1984? good grounds do you think! maybe our mates are another version of peter hoare (serial) and maybe for an avenue for you budding detectives out there dig into, i had no luck, make good news for the press. there goes that show again detective, not perfect people .

speaking of the press Is it worth it contacting Mr Bromby to give him a few facts I think the more attention is given to these characters the better i think it needs momentum so we bring our mates out of the woodwork. what I am thinking they are hoping it will die of a 1,000 cuts to us. they are a l@w act aren't they I want them squille like little pi@@@es after a few penalities.

re other comments by other posters i go by the law as shareholders they accepted our money we trusted them in good faith they knew something and did back room deals under our noses including possibly a exit strategy and did not tell us. look at that last notice 4 lines and we have not heard anything from them what b/s who do they think they are! they that what makes me angry we are at a disadvantage strait away. thet is not acting in best interest is it, it is b/s

on a final note I lodged my proof of debt and under other information

" lack of disclosure by company directors or rather lack of continuos disclosure regime such as the multi million blowout in the cost of the plant and the timing of the lead cobalt etc to this date not real explanation and to this date has yet to commence.

P this is a dark day for ordinary mum and dad shareholders throught mot fault of their making have taken to the cleaners. People should now start to bear some sort of responsibility.
    regards

good luck to you all and cuzo you are a champion!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.