UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

So finer points of Amgen..., page-24

1. 2,932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 510
    This article shows a Limited Partnership Investment with OrbiMed, and also Collaborations with-AstraZeneca- Merck- Roche and others.
    Also Amgen has bought back from GSK -the rights to market 12 Bio type drugs.
    The drugs are being marketed in older technology (I assume) and I also assume that they will now marketed in UNIS Wearable Pumps and the 1 mil Wearable, which will require minimum approval time from FDA and may already been achieved or is still subject to devise approval.
    Amgen also has 3 other Bios in the pipeline.
    It's appears that AbbVie have chosen the syringe approach and Lisa- Auto injector to deliver their Bios, used in combination with Halozyme to allow less pain whilst injecting for which they paid $130 mil for each drug. 9 in total envisaged.
    For whatever reasons Amgen appear to have chosen UNIS wearables and instead of paying Halozyme for their technology a wearable allows a much slower injection over time.
    Although Amgen are already collaborating with Roche and AstraZeneca it also points to the fact that when the Bio drug seeks approval, it must determine which devise they will use.
    Old technology is not acceptable due to pain and many other reasons. Compliance-Insurance-anti counterfeiting- ease of injection etc,etc
    With Amgen buying back the marketing rights from GSK for its Bio drugs, a whole new approach using UNIS differentiated devises is the future.
    7 major Pharmas to date prove it and more to come.
    All my current opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.