SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

This is only my observation since Friday....The amount of...

1. 2,313 Posts.
    This is only my observation since Friday....

The amount of posters (holders) now interested in SWE :)

Never before seen (not even when we went from 27 to 18 cents???...but now everyone's a holder and complaining on good news soon....really???

Easy to spot motives here...sorry, just my view :)

I do not believe half the new posters, who indicate a position are REAL holders :) - And don't care :)

Guess we truly don't know whos a real holder, and whos not...hardly accurate by clicking the position and sentiment boxes on a forum to know the truth?...LOL.....but can guess they want to be in.

Another things that's striking is the lack of knowledge of a share which everyone seems to hold?

Poor research with percentages of ownership and the make up and direction of the Company.

Dilution comments...Do you know how shares many are on issue?

Not knowing about really basic stuff...yet they are already invested....and need posters to hold there hands....

But, on the good side...interest is high. News will be good....and LOTS more to come by end of year!!!

Don't lose focus on whats on the table, and whats still in the oven. DHI's, 9x4kms, Eyasi Soon, Zambia soon, Kidatua and Kilosa Large structural traps 30-60sqkms......AND SO MUCH MORE.

View as big picture, not in isolation, then it all becomes apparent...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.