RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

@ 2.7 cents and dropping despite;..... all the theatrics and all...

1. 3,341 Posts.
    @ 2.7 cents and dropping despite;

..... all the theatrics and all the brilliant research posted in good faith. There's been a lot of time and energy expended for NO REWARD at all.

We're now hanging our hats on the AIM listing. How much will that be worth to Range I wonder. I recall many posts identifying 10 cent and 20 cent targets after the announcement of a JV! THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN .....

Then there's the obvious manipulation ..... that's been going on for over one year now! That's an 'A'' grade joke of an excuse my friends, an 'A' grade joke of an excuse.

So here we are @ 2.7 cents .....

Nothing short of the drill bit hitting the dirt will move Range ..... as I've previously posted!

It seems Mr Market is larffing at you, and you, and you, and hey you over there behind the curtain!!, and you hiding behind the clown, and you in the bathtub, and of course Patsy ..... all of you!!!!! But not at me .....

Think drill bit ..... and unfortunately, that won't happen until after the oppies expire!

Roadshows ..... now that's a larff! It's a PR exercise. Think the international investment community, with USofA's invlovement late 80's and early 90's and with the scarcity of oil doesn't know about Africe? Think a roadshow is the panacea?

Nope, the roadshow, if it's actually happening wont do it ..... they never do!

So where to now?

Mr Market want's to see a drill bit hit the dirt!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.