MHL 0.00% 0.3¢ monitor energy limited

so hes the plan guys ........

1. 9,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2431
    I have decided to get the detailed info we all require to read the future lets work on a email as a collective ..........With my clout by the sheer # of shares i hold i think we will get a peachy and timely response from head office .

I will start the letter and any one is welcome to copy and paste any further questions they want answered i will include the questions i want answered and the ones already asked by FM etc

Right lets start

Gday GB here head dude in the land of milk and honey :)

As a major and happy holder of MHL i feel i need some questions answered regarding the state of play in MHL at the moment

#1 Regarding the JV with a major on the oil tenements i personally feel that this has been dangled as a teaser form head office for a tad to long now and the market and my self as a major needs to reassured as direction we are heading any info from management is good info ATM.

#2 Do we expect an update Re JV pre-Xmas?

#3 Of the oil tenements MHL hold # 1 potential in managements eyes is ?

#4 What is MHL,s future direction regarding new exploration in oil is it going to be solely based in Asia or as we know of management knowledge of Africa is that to be a focus in the future

#5 Have options been discussed with in the Cap raising future ?

# 6 With Oil hitting close To $100 US how many JV partner,s have shown a interest in MHL?

#7 Of our U308 tenements have any them been mined by a previous regime or how close is the nearest known active U308 zone in distance

#8 Do share holders with a holding 100k or more get a free Mankini with per-ma skid protection :) LOL

Of course i will formalise this Email and do the final edit after we have all had some input .

Lets get it away tommorow should get a response monday with a bit of luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.