so how did you come up with your name?, page-49

1. 18,483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    My name comes from the name our of mortorhome in which we travelled around Australia for 5yrs ('99-'04 ). It was fully self suffecient with 8 solor panels on the roof which supplied power to all the electricial appliances within the coach. 1,100lt fresh water tank for drinking/showering/flushing toilet etc, tv, stereo, gas stove, 3 x reclining chairs, double bed, single bed... it was pretty much like a one bedroom apartment all within the space of 40ft x 8ft. Also towed behind was a trailer with a Lada Niva(best 4x4 you'll ever own!) and a 12ft tinny.

It truly was the best time of my years! The people you meet, the places we went, the things we did on this great land of ours was just awesome! I still to this day can't understand why people want to travel overseas, when our own country has so much to offer. Our whole trip was documented each and everyday by my mother in a motorhoming diary. It consists of no less than 2,000 double sided printed A4 paper sheets. The amount of arguements that diary has solved is countless.

Anyhows enough bragging... Cheers Mark

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.