ZRL 0.00% 3.7¢ zambezi resources limited

Hi Vendor, In short, i see ZRL's short term underlying value at...

1. 2,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hi Vendor,
    In short, i see ZRL's short term underlying value at MC of 200 million or around 15c per share. This is my pre production estimate/target based on ZRL's pairs, the licence, assay results, JORC and BFS study coming off good. At this stage and IMHO the JORC and BFS study are in the bag as crackers based on the small area examined thus far (25%) and IMV the obvious resource that lay beneath. Things like the environment sub are just minor technicalities to iron out, they're not a show stopper that's for sure. A lot will happen before ZRL reach production - I'm tipping major JV or takeover as top holders are in control here, and liaising with the Coy IMO. Also, part of the BFS is the JORC and they are currently in-fill drilling those high grade intersections to be included into the JORC (as per the Ann) and that already has the market excited!
    At the end of the day this is the market and a resources stock so it could go either way - anything can happen, but for my buck this is a better bet than all others out there ATM and it appears the market agrees.
    As for being an expert, no, not an expert so please ppl don't buy in on my hype, but i do like sharing research and etc with you'll and i reckon that's what these forums are all about, and you have to agree, some of the research we've had so far is quite compelling...

All IMO & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.