GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

so hows it all going?, page-12

1. 906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Hazio, it is improper for you to try and restrict another view. This is a public forum, not a private IG meeting. If you dont like someone - put them on ignore.

The way I see it is everthing that has been promised as a game changer over the last 5 years has not materlialised so why on earth should this latest.

Shall i dig up some old posts around Feb 2010 (yay fausee point) or shall I dig up some old posts around March 2011 (yay we bought the caledonian assets) or shall I pull up some posts around October 2011 (yay we have SRH-1 drilled oil is flowing boys expect flow rates soon!!) or shall I pull up some old posts around May 2012 (negotiations re a permian partner(s) note multiple partners that is, are in advanced discussions) or shall I go the "expect" a partner to joint the project.

You see, there are plenty of facts that are testament to the situation we now find ourselves in. And averaging down your investment does not work, not when the the SP falls faster than you can average down....now what would a reasonable risk adverse bank do when it sees the GGP historical information? hmmm...declined. All the above IMHO, it all shows in the GGP past announcements!! DOYR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.