LYC 4.14% $7.04 lynas rare earths limited

so, i guess its time to dust the chequebook

1. 3,767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    it seems as though the big money may have hit the side wall.....side ways, side ways, side ways, a great sign indeed!.....the floor may be a little lower (with a good ol' shakeout), but the ceiling seems much higher than ever before. de-speculative, de-risked, de-leveraged, de-product, de-sales, de-dividends, de-blue chip, de-end.

this is when the chequebook gets dusted, the mont blanc gets shaken and the ink is tested on the blank paper before the signature hits that line.

the charts are looking good, at least the down trend has been crossed and has made us ask the question.....is this the start of the uptrend, is this the end of the down trend, ta, fa, yadayadayada. the fact we are now asking these questions mean something of extreme importance...generally when these questions are being asked, is the time things become interesting.

(sadly) the fundamentals mean little, the momentum means a lot, but the force and direction mean everything... each investor makes the choice where they want to be on the chart and plays it as they see it. i see this is a great time to dust off the chequebook and make a play... there may be a shakeout yet...but as i was taught from the beginning, 'the trend is your friend till the bend at the end'.

the trend is your friend till the bend at the end...a powerful yet simple one liner that will stand the test of time.

best of luck to all.

NOTE: this is not financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.04
Change
0.280(4.14%)
Mkt cap ! $6.580B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.66 $7.07 $6.66 $29.97M 4.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35 $7.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.05 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.