PVW 0.00% 2.2¢ pvw resources limited

So I'm not the only one then.., page-126

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Just trying to keep you guys real. Post some valuable information obout Thred instead of the dribble. Lots of investors lost money and all you guys have to say is about how your buying more and averaging down blah blah....Give your fellow investors some serious Meat to chew on rather than just saying hang in there everything will be fine. People want information in order to make informe decisions about the current or future investments. Shares coming out of escrow.....what does it mean?? Who owns them? Will they just pump and dump like the rest?? Are they performance shares?? Are they a cornerstone investor looking out for the companys long term prospects?? Etc etc. These are the types of questions people want answered. Why isnt there a video of how the app functions in the real world? Investors like to see stuff about their company..What about Real world reviews?? Not just a forum review with No information about the App or the company.. Comon guys you have to step it up in order to excite sharehloders not just say that people like me should be silent. Have a go, some investors have put a lot of hard earned money into this to have it launch then flop.? What will happen on World release? You guys need to wake up and smell the coffee...cause from where i sit it smells like instant coffee. Take care DYOR and GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.780M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5137 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 8272 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.