SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

No wonder TOMBOY, you call yourself an amateur analyst. And...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    No wonder TOMBOY, you call yourself an amateur analyst. And please can you stop mentioning about your dance partners, the market is not your ball...there's no dancing and singing here.....and for people like you no room to cry either.

Every other gold stocks have pulled back after a magnificent run. SLR is also doing the same, some people are taking profits, some even be selling short to buy back cheaper, etc etc. Fed meeting announcement on Thursday morning, gold and gold stocks always retreat before the announcement. Some don't want to take too much risk so close their position or lighten their position. This is no technical BS, its just normal trading.
    Yes, tomorrow gold stocks might pullback even more....its just normal. Thursday, depending upon the Fed outlook and announcement the market will decide what to do next. Till then we have to weather this unpleasant pullback.

Honestly Tomboy , you are trashing your reputation, I even found you doing the same at PRU thread. In fact you make a joke of yourself everytime you pop in.

SLR is going smoothly with its business, at this moment,I see no need to worry except for the gold price.
    I mean USD 1200 or AUD 1600 is a good price for SLR business. As long as that price holds in either currency we should be fine, making good money on every ounce we produce.
    People forget that SLR has a mill and mine ready to go in production if the gold price marches higher.
    SLR has also investments in MGV,PNL,SAU.

Anyway, people should make their own decision for buying and selling.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.