CXO 3.57% 14.5¢ core lithium ltd

Yeah maybe a bit overvalued long term, but not currently. Make...

1. 254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Yeah maybe a bit overvalued long term, but not currently. Make hay while the sun shines mate by all means. Just don't buy the illusion of 'green' solutions. Nothing green about CXO.

Do your own research into the Gordon Toll penny mining stock business model, CMR, Brown's Oxide project, and the "high" esteem that Chinese mega corps like Hunan Nonferrous Metals Corporation hold Australian quarrying stocks. The Chinese have long memories, and play the long game.
    What will possibly bite CXO on the arse though will be their carbon footprint. Basically the CXO business model seems to be two-fold; turn low grade Singaporean diesel into low grade lithium concentrate (ok there's not much Fe in the mix), pump the bourse for all its worth, and then bail. I hope I am incorrect in my analysis.

This is Australian mining industry business model 101. Study stream 102 involves setting up JV's and other elaborate corporate shenanigans with the end game being to screw the other investors, go into a permanent trading halt (because "engineering' and 'markets') and then take all the resources into private ownership.

That my friends is the Gordon Toll business model, and you can be sure SB and Blair know all about it. It's a famous story for those who want to get extremely rich at the expense of all others including foreign investors, off take partners, and most importantly... retail investors. After all its the retail investors who get played during the pump and dump game. Gordon... reach out to my people if you have issues with my analysis of your famous role in the history of the Australian mining history.

A couple of other things... there are NORMS produced in spodumene mining. Whether that's an issue going forward remains to be seen. Obviously the CXO EIS states that of course its not a problem. Thankfully CXO waste water on its way to Darwin Harbour can be easily collected by anyone from the side of the road.

As for the nonsense about the carbon budget with solar panels and the other senseless comments about the cost of using EVs, this makes me sure that there is a stupid, short term, profit centred bunch of people here who clearly don't give a rats about global heating, they are just in it for the money. Maybe they are CXO directors ghosting on HC, who knows?

And finally if you still believe the CXO bullshit about being a green company, ask yourself (or SB and Blair) these simple questions: how come we never see an image of you blokes ever driving an EV during the course of operations? Where is there one photo of an EV on or outside CXO's site (there is on HC but its not theirs)? Why is it we are seeing photos of your operations on HC provided by a bloke who thinks little (nothing in fact) of your operations? How come you haven't committed one iota to a green future for the NT when that is your green selling point?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3724/3724716-10b753c9bc4592fce18cbab1fc634637.jpg

As clear as mud.

PS... Slikmaster... I note you have made 2 posts on HC. Nice work champ, at least one (or both) of those was aimed directly at me. Nice work champ. Keep it up if you can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $309.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $387.1K 2.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
136 2682213 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 979261 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.18 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 1822096
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.