AAR 8.97% 8.5¢ astral resources nl

so it turned out i was right, page-31

1. 5,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    ok SDL do have a great resource and i would have purchased but i hestiated i was going to put in $100k at 6 cent. I was burnt with AGY i was up $65k but they were kicked out of africa.

At 7 cents SDL was a steal, but I would have got out at 40 to 50cents. I like to get out before eveything is in concrete. If the africans are going to kick you out they will do so just after you have done all the hard work. Therefore with companies like SDL which have a great resource I would sell 80% at the top and sit on 20%.

SDL is in camaroon, from my understanding its very risky territory. I dont know how much you have made off them but if i made 100k, in this climate i would be out. I was up 1.1 milion last year but now am down to 400k profit, which is ok considering this crash.
    Depending on what you are prepared to risk or your current exposure or profit with SDL.

Let me assume you have made 400% well you could exit in this market and wait and see. Let us suppose that they do get their mine up and running, then that will take at least 5yrs. There will be pleaty of opportunity to re enter futher down the track when things are more certain.
    The share price would be about $1.40 if you did a share consolidation 1 for 4 and in this market and at this stage of development i think that is expensive.

Remeber the price of iron ore is at an all time high, so by the time that they come into production, if they do, the iron ore price might be half. Think about all the iron ore companies that are in the pipeline or better still are producing. There are BILLIONS of tons of iron ore, fortescue alone has 2bn tons, BHP billions, Gena Reinheat billions of tons, Rio tinto etc etc do you think that the iron ore price might soften sooner than latter and that could even stall this project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.007(8.97%)
Mkt cap ! $79.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.8¢ 7.8¢ $282.0K 3.343M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34320 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 331299 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.