MKY mky resources ltd

I back what Dollarfast says. It is a small company not wasting...

1. 215 Posts.
    I back what Dollarfast says. It is a small company not wasting money on expensive offices and staff etc; it has the money to continue exploring; there are very good potential tenements which it has shored up in the past few months; it has adopted a very low key approach keeping itself off the radar; and has stopped exploration until the rain stops, hopefully in April. There were some samples lost from the last dig and they may have turned up. They are using laboratories in Townsville as well as the reported. The lost samples are possibly good ones - we'll see. There is currently no interest in this company and if you want to sell now then you will have to cop the very low price. I am still holding over 2 million. I know all this from talking to locals and sentiment is still positive on MKY.
    Many investors say lack of patience has cost them money. If you wanted to bail out then 4 cents was the time just after the "poor" announcement because there was always going to be a price slump until drilling starts. With half on NQ still under water it could be later rather than sooner. I didn't think the announcement was that "poor" either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.