LBT 9.38% 1.5¢ lbt innovations limited

so long 20/21 FY year... onwards and upwards, page-157

1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 351
    We've got to remember that now only 2 out of 5 directors have 'bought' into the idea of full lab automation. Which after the most anticipated announcement (being thermo) then all for the share price to drop from ~15 to ~11 cents isn't too flash. Directors could sell their case to the shareholders and buy in though there is a lot of hesitancy from them.

After all BB has announced that instead of purchasing shares on market, He'd rather dilute the the company further and issue new shares to the directors. Going to be a fun AGM, can't see a future were LBT is going to avoid that 2nd strike where that's the current though process of the management.

I'd love to agree with YNK and say LBT is a 50 bagger, Or Simon Arkell when he became a director and said at the previous AGM LBT will be a 2 dollar company. Though it seems that the pesky broker issue Arkell has is also affecting posers here who also believe it's a 10+ bagger over the short term. Otherwise i'm sure we would be seeing quite a bit of buyer pressure. I'll stand by my thoughts being this should be a 30 cent share, just I can't see a future with BB, Arkell and Lismore at the helm due to their performance so far

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.002(9.38%)
Mkt cap ! $23.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $38.2K 2.526M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1719439 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1133000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.