LBT 14.3% 1.6¢ lbt innovations limited

so long 20/21 FY year... onwards and upwards, page-167

1. 395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    Although I must agree with everything you said, I believe serious companies don't need a director to buy shares though it can always help.

IMO what we need to see to show those clear sky's is data:

1) Sales, how many are we making? A possitive cash flow will get us confident on the sentiment that we are not going back to CR diluting EVEN MORE.
    2) Sales forecast? I still can't believe we don't have information on Thermo deal. Of course it is a massive deal to sign, but I reckon this is the reason why we are going down since then: an announcement to save them (BB put himself in this position, saying we were going to have DA by the end of Q3) Cheeky guy, delivered his promise, but it was an empty one.
    3) What will be Thermo's commission? Do they have a minimum sales target? Considering LBT will make the money for the modules, how is LBT getting guaranteed Thermo will push for more modules? As per my understanding CC signed this agreement, and they take home rhe $ for the machine, and LBT takes the $ for the modules.

My only hope is there are more things to be released once FDA approves MRSA module, as there is no other reason why BB hasn't pointed out any details on this agreement.

GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.002(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $25.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $2.946K 185.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 716666 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 4125552 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.