ASX 0.49% $63.14 asx limited

so long fair well good night

1. 2,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I mentioned today on the PBT forum I have officially retired as a share trader and will be unlikely to post again.

After an extraordinary year on a number of stocks, ie aut, ccu, and pbt, my wife and I and our young family have been able to buy our own dairy farm. I have paid a deposit and settle in late June. Our tradinbg profits have enabled us to have a 50% deposit.

Naturally with no free capital my trading days are now over.

We are over the moon as this purchase has finally given us a farm of our own and liberated us from 3rd parties.

Trading for 16 years has been a hard slog and I was virtually bank rupt a couple of times but always pulled through and got stronger from the experience. The past year has been extraordinary to say the least and I give total credit to divine forces for guidance.

I finally achieved my trading aim and will not miss the stress of the trader's life. One paddock will be called aurora, one silver and one prana.

Blessings and thoughts with you all and the many good cyber friends who I have crossed paths with over the years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$63.14
Change
0.305(0.49%)
Mkt cap ! $12.23B
Open High Low Value Volume
$62.74 $63.57 $62.55 $12.98M 205.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 128 $63.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$63.15 13 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.