ADY 0.00% 0.8¢ admiralty resources nl.

so long john, page-4

1. 11,691 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    I think something funny is going on here? I have not been following ady lately but it might be worth picking up a few shares and holding. I doubt that it will ever be delisted no matter what happens. But it could go into zombie mode for a while and then...

...well, this looks a bit like what happened to ESI in 2006. Directors & shareholders bailed, the shares got bought up dirt cheap by someone???, then admin for a few weeks, then the debts got paid, then out of admin and POW!!! The shares mysteriously went from $0.066 to $1.066 in a few weeks (1,606% rise!!!) So what happened? A private company bought all the shares and used it as a vehicle to launch its patented Coldry process.

So zombies have a habit of being resurrected on the ASX particularly when they don't owe much. ie someone wants the shell to make a quick back door entry into the asx for some reason. Hmmm, I wonder who that might be?

Its a bit like the float you have when you don't want to have a float. It also means you get all the capital gain when the shares go up because you bought them all when it was a half dead zombie just prior to the resurrection. But perfectly legal if you do it right.

I have no idea if that's whats really going on here with ady but as you know with ady you cant rule out anything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1320820 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2539287 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 09/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.