SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

So many unanswered questions, page-16

1. 666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Fair questions which from memory were answered in the past on this forum by cleverer people than me.

To me the gist of the MF article is general distrust of Chinese business. Which has been echoed by other posters here. The company apparently did not respond as they didn't want to dignify the qns and wanted the numbers to do the talking.

In my mind there is a lot of heat on SBB and to date there has only been speculation of wrong doing. With all this scrutiny no evidence of wrong doing? I am sure grant Thornton feel the pressure too yet they signed off on the audits.

The facts to date are that the stores exist, the building exists( they will lease out most of it for added income), and GT have signed of on the accounts of a proftable business. I would wait for 2014 audited accounts and see how the figures look. Surely if there are legit problems someone will find them... To date we have speculation and perhaps poor media relations but that's about it. In my mind i am not worried so long as div is paid.

We will see how it goes.
    DYOR
    Wobby

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.