SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

So many unanswered questions, page-17

1. 3,458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 472
    I don't hold and unless something changes I don't plan to. And I haven't done anything other than paste in a few articles and invite commentary. Is that what you call a "mind game", vin? Perhaps don't try out for Million Dollar Minute.

The comments from people who seem to hold a positive view largely claim 'these questions have already been answered', and suggest I haven't gone back through prior HC posts. Well, I have, and I haven't found answers. I'd invite you all to post either answers or links to posts which provide them- otherwise I'm going to have to assume that answers really don't exist.

Finally, before someone brands me a 'downramper'- again, I don't hold, and I don't plan to. But, if I can be persuaded that my concerns are unjustified then that would most definitely change. Who doesn't love a minted company with virtually no debt, expanding NPAT, yield, and a share price below net cash? And of course buying pressure would send the stock north. So perhaps think twice before you blithely dismiss me, or anyone posting similarly in relation to any stock. Convincing doubters hugely benefits current holders, and refusing to respond to someone's genuine concerns (assuming valid responses exist) is I think what they call 'cutting off your nose to spite your face'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.