SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

So many unanswered questions, page-18

1. 669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Perhaps but I have done circa 50 hours plus of reading and you have done 2. Again I am no expert so I am not the best to interpret financial accounting practice etc. However if you look up posts by accaeric and a few others previously they seemed to have accounting experience and thought most of your qns could be answered.

I doubt all will be answered though so perhaps best to wait for this years GT audited accounts. I presume they cannot get $30 mill in the bank or not wrong, and hopefully with pressure from various people they will be extra diligent. From there I think SBB needs to give a Div to prove their word and that they have the money and are willing to give some back. If people still are not satisfied then it will take the next years accounts and divs.

I agree the qns you raised are the qns that are keeping the SP down and would be best answered by SBB not hot copper posters. For one i am willing to take the risk at this early point in the search for growing 10% + divs in years to come. It could all be a scam but on the balance of probability I doubt it.

The owner said he listed for prestige and governance. I think SBB was named in top 500 businesses in CHINA. That's legit and pretty amazing. They did sponsor the volleyball, must have used $. They do have stores and a new office and new warehouse... must have used $. I have no doubt they are still coming to grips with the ASX rules etc etc and converting a privately owned chinese business into a public listed Australian one... If they were perfect I would be more worried it was a scam.

My 2 cents .. Hopefully on Tuesday you can get more accurate info from other regular posters.
    Cheers
    Wobby

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.