MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Even holders dont read course of sales anti, and of course dont...

1. 5,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    Even holders dont read course of sales anti, and of course dont understand how the buys and sells are at the mercy of flash trading i could go on for ever here but only a very few know whats going on .. Hey anti we have a comsec screen atm of 85 sellers for 322k v 35 f 100k,that will change quick , happens daily ..Anti its hopless trying to convince readers of whats happening with MSB ..And dont think you can come back later and pat yourself on the back because the ones you are trying to convince will have slithered away for various reasons ...SO Its getting to the point why the hell do we post on Mesoblast the ones who know, hold and take advantage of the rubbish that short the stock (shorting is banned in many western countries ) because it causes instability in there markets , here it only puts $ in the vultures pockets and undermines most who request an even playing field on the aussie share market , to me they are criminals who prey on the ordinary Australian investors who may have spent 100s of hrs. researching ,buying, holding a company , then its manipulated relentlessly, then we have posters here telling us how to do our business who do not hold mind you.. I take no notice of johnny come latelys they have thier own agenda and it does not sit well with me and I believe most long term holders, and even others who have held for many years and would not know what hot copper is ..That I know as I got them in over a decade ago ...Vin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.