Oh , I have an idea . It just appears that you just don't get it...

1. 35,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Oh , I have an idea . It just appears that you just don't get it . Maybe it's blind ignorance ? Maybe you just can't grasp the concept hence why I am taking the time to explain it to those that are struggling with the idea .

It's not about removing legs . It's about replacing those legs with a better technology . The luxury is that we can steadily replace those legs before they rot off and let us down . The other benefit is that the new legs perform much better , are cheaper and produce no emissions . Those legs will last far longer than the old legs , be way more flexible and reliable .

Renewables are progressively replacing fossil fuel . Smart modelling has identified the issues and has come up with solutions to maintain 100% service as I have posted on more than one occasion .

It is happening now in Australia and around the world . There are masses of data and evidence to confirm this .

Australia now runs on about 14% renewables . A number which is increasing every year as it is in many other countries . And yet you remain with your head in the sand , poorly informed , repeating a redundant mantra .

Are you denying that renewables are increasing , year on year , as a percentage of electricity production ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.