No for once I wasn’t being a smart A! Lol I think renewables are...

1. 4,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    No for once I wasn’t being a smart A! Lol I think renewables are great but their implementation needs to be measured. Price is coming down hugely which is great... was only getting quotes yesterday for work but it worries me how much electricity prices have increased and the impact on people who can’t afford solar no matter how relatively cheap it is now.... if they don’t have money to spend it doesn’t matter how much I save. That’s one of the reasons I don’t want to blow up all coal stations right now especially as we ship coal out by the day ... id rather if it was going to be burnt that we do it here and do as well and cleanly as possible, all the while increasing renewables sensibly. I’m also finding it hard to find info on how much storage is needed especially on the larger scale .i think that’s the crux on getting acceptance but doesnt seem to be much on it especially somewhere like here in Perth where it’s reasonable that periods of limited solar and wind must occasionally happen and we can’t just get from another state say. just how many batteries are needed?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.