'So you’re saying that if the global temperatures are going up...

1. 22,959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1260
    'So you’re saying that if the global temperatures are going up and sea temperatures are going up then the Poles are losing their ice coverage but the evaporation rate of the ocean and other water bodies couldn’t increase?'

No, i didn't post that.

'How about the increases in coral coverage around the equator where water temperatures are higher than the GBR being accepted as fact but apparently the GBR being on the verge of collapse when it has been documented as being in better condition today than 30 years ago?'

How about the GBR species of coral that need a decade to recover from coral bleaching but can't because they are happening more frequently than that?

'Why do corals grow faster in the warmer waters around the equator than they do along the GBR?'

Don't know ask an marine biologist, not sure what the point you are trying to make?

'Global climate is a global system and pointing to the Ice Caps as an unequivocal indicator that the sea levels are rising in some places but not others is certainly the stuff of comedy sketches.'

I agree, I never said sea levels were rising in some places on the planet but not in others.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.