AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Hi Ryphil..I would not really rate a DSO operation and it's too...

1. 8,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    Hi Ryphil..I would not really rate a DSO operation and it's too early to say if it will be any good. Problem is again the 4bn shares on issue. A DSO operation is not exactly a high earner per share. Check other DSO hopefuls such as RMI.
    That's why I said to 'properly' develop this asset will cost around $2bn. Ramu mine had a capex of $2.1bn and that's also by the coast. Isabel won't be any different. Nickel laterite is very very expensive.

Hence SIR ran to dizzying hights because it found a nickel sulphide deposit. Very different.

I think in the end AVQ will end up like HIG. Owning a small percentage of Isabel. Problem is the landowners, will they be happy if AVQ bring in a partner? What if they hate the partner? Maybe that's why Isabel has been sitting idle for 50 years, it's all too hard.

As for compensation legal costs are fine since its easy to show how much has been spent. Just produce invoices. Everything else are just predictions which can be right or wrong and not possible to back up with any data. Judge Brown cannot just pull a number out of thin air, it needs to be backed up by data. Loss of income cannot be backed up by any data. people can moan that AVQ would have been in production by a certain date but it's impossible to prove. The asset does not even have a Jorc and mining companies miss deadlines all the time. Also not guarantee AVQ could have raised the capex. What if nickel prices slumped? Too many ifs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.