AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

Hi Sugbess,This stock is quite closely held........when it rises...

1. 313 Posts.
    Hi Sugbess,

This stock is quite closely held........when it rises on volume, it moves up fast and equally, when there are sellers it falls quickly.......anybody who has taken a substantial position in the stock most likely did so some time ago.......many holders have lost faith in the company due to high hopes repeatedly turning into disappointment (just look at the chart over the last decade).......many have been waiting for it to break out of this boom/bust pattern for a long time and it just hasn't happened (so far).....many have given up........and others simply will not buy based solely on positive indications.......some buy before the Wednesday announcement and sell after it (thus todays fall)........we will need to see good flow rates and a period of production from JHF-1 before it is viewed as successful.

In relation to the broker report........it is quite a good guide as to what is coming up and how much value each prospect may contribute, however, don't take the valuation or recommendations too seriously........they had a buy on it at $1.08 a few months ago.......

I'm not saying that you shouldn't be enthusiastic about the potential upside here..........I too am optimistic, if JHF-1 comes in it will be "transformational"......you will just have to wait for confirmation of success before you see the share price react.

Regards,

Whippet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.