so much for those going short, page-24

1. 132 Posts.
    re: so much for those going short..ncp..corrupt's I'm not quite sure how you can say my 'technical analysis is wrong' when I am consistently making more money than i lose and get the direction correct about 74% of the time. One it assumes that there is only one correct way of actually doing technical analysis and secondly it misses the subtext of what i've been saying ..you need to have an edge and be doing things a lot different from the crowd.....My system coverts all price data into tangible figures which give me clear buy and sell signals and the probability of it being successful.
    If you trade on most standard techinal analysis found in textbooks it is more than likely you are going to lose ...otherwise anyone could read the odd book and make a nice living out of the markets. Charts are very open to interpretation and most people read what they want into them based on their biases ...hence so many different opinions from the same chart.....
    Surely the only real opinion the counts on wheather your technical analysis is good or bad is the market and how successful you are .everything else is irrelavant..
    the market will always be your teacher it will tell if you doing things right or wrong ...simple and brutal as that..

cheers!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.