FGR 4.03% 6.0¢ first graphene limited

we probably will only get the results of the concrete trail,...

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    we probably will only get the results of the concrete trail, nothing more on the horizon. Seems AMDnano also moved away, like Hubron, as they now start to produce graphene on their own: AMDnano

MB talked proudly about the high volume of orders valuated at around 400K to be fulfilled in FY Q4... what a great achievement if it was the year 2018 ;-) Once again they show what those min. order quantities are worth, let me re-cap:

ALT 5 tpa
    Neograf 5 tpa
    etc.

We should see at least 10+ tpa but haha we probably get around 4 and 1.3 of this is paid by the UK government for the concrete trail. The forecasts of WG were right he only missed the right scale of unit, its not about tonnes its about kilos ;-)

On the other hand some competitors collapsed or are close to like AGM, Versarien, Haydale... Will be intresting to see what happens to Nanoxplore the upcoming months, did hear that their material is under investigations by the authorities due to its toxicity.. but so far its only a rumor. The only public listed company in this space which I am aware of and which is progressing nicely is Directa Plus.

Maybe all those currently public listed companies are only here to do the development and testing but won't get into business because of price or quality.

Well, I give them another 6 months ... the final hope to see break-even, otherwise its really time to move on....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.003(4.03%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.2¢ 5.9¢ $42.62K 700.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36656 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 228058 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 1.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.1¢ 35421
Last updated 11.25am 01/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.