SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

so much more to come, page-27

1. 4,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    ""I personally would like to say thankyou to you boiler as whatever you post is very amusing and it definitely makes the SSN forum more enjoyable.

I say this as with your calculations you obviously have not made an allowance for cash held.....lets do a quick calculation shall we.""

Either Mr Market doesn't agree with you or you are smarter than Mr Market lol. The market has factored in a huge profit on this one , it's time to deliver.The cash has already been factored in.You will get it eventually. People tend to forget this coy has 1.6 billion shares on issue + options with $70 mill cash. Thats equivalent to a coy with 160 million shares and $7 mill cash whats the big deal this stock is over ramped by people who have little experience in the market. The shareprice has factored in a huge profit, it is trading in the red and it needs to find oil or gas. If drilling is successful in time the price will be justified otherwise its down from here.OMO but what would I know, goodluck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.