FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

I have done so on several occasions, including yourself, mainly...

1. 13,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4570
    I have done so on several occasions, including yourself, mainly to reduce the volume of traffic one has to wade through, but usually resume normal contact once the dust has settled....

HC is a largely traders forum , so a lot of the posting is based around an agenda related to their trading positions, not on the merits of the Company, however there are enough quality posters that deal with the Company and its projects to keep me interested in staying....beyond that, generally this is not a good environment for getting sound information as an investor, I deal with it by using the ignore button exstensively on posters who's motives are extremely obvious, otherwise there is little point in being here...I'm sure others do as well...its not difficult to work the negatives in investing in an O&G Company with no income, but if you've decided to invest there is little value in dwelling on negatives, better dwelling on the reasons you purchased them in the first place IMO.

Investing is a relatively simple thing, you hand your money over to someone you don't know, to run a Company that you couldn't run yourself , then give them some time and hope like hell they know what ther'e doing , it usually becomes pretty obvious early on if they don't ..making it any more complicated than that leads to confusion...

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 49.5¢ $16.90K 34.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17623 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 129688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.