FAR 1.05% 48.0¢ far limited

So much news expected but still pending!, page-137

1. 5,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1600
    I like where just about anyone that posts something questioning, contrarian or somewhat negative are automatically labeled by a few as a cage rattler & down ramper that are after your shares, or worse still have an obvious agenda and are shorting the stock.

Applying that logic more broadly means anyone that posts positively is upramping and trying to pump the SP so they can get out at a high whilst anyone that hasn't sold is left holding the baby. That is the exact logic applied to the opposite of a negative post!

Or there is a vein of thinking where a diligent investor might like to contantly be analysing their investment to ensure the risk/reward pendulum is still in their favour as the risks and rewards are always changing.
    This is vastly different to a head in the sand post I saw earlier in this thread where a poster pretty much suggested that once you have bought in then you only want to discuss the positives of your investment from that point onwards, because you considered the negatives when you bought in and magically the negatives/risks never change from your buy in date. It sounds like that poster only wants to read posts that justify their initial buy, which I would suggest is dangerous. Each to their own but I prefer to keep abreast of any risks that may change my buying/holding of FAR.

Also telling people to stop discussing something is akin to covering you ears and saying 'la la la la la I dont want to hear it'. Let the moderators do the moderating. Report a post and let them determine if it is appropriate for a thread.

FAR is still a buy in my book by the way and there is a very minor (say 1%) risk the drill could get delayed IMO, others may think it is higher and I am happy to discuss with them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.005(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $44.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 48.5¢ 48.0¢ $53.27K 110.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51078 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 2297 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.